The firm successfully defends companies of all sizes and has obtained positive results for mortgage servicers, technology companies, clothing manufacturers, retail brands, food and beverage companies, hotels, national fast-food chains, and wineries.
As defense lawyers, we have effectively litigated class action lawsuits arising from:
- California’s Consumer Legal Remedies Act (CLRA).
- Song-Beverly Act.
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“Rosenthal Act”).
- Telecommunications Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
- Securities and Exchange Act.
- California’s Unfair Competition Law (UCL).
Larson has also been appointed by federal courts to serve as both lead counsel and liaison counsel in highly selective putative class action lawsuits.