Last Updated: January 2022
Larson (“we” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
This Policy explains how Personal Information will be treated as you use this Site and any services offered on this Site. This Policy does not apply to information provided to Larson during our attorney-client relationships, the attorney-client privilege, the attorney work product doctrine, protected by confidentiality or any other applicable protection. This Policy does not apply to information provided to or by Larson during our vendor-client relationships, including information that is protected by confidentiality or any other applicable protection.
Nothing in this Policy should be construed to create an attorney-client relationship with Visitors to our Site or detract from any of the protections resulting from such relationships.
By using this Site, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this Policy, please do not use our Site or services or otherwise provide us with Personal Information.
The Information We Collect
You do not need to provide Larson with any Personal Information unless you voluntarily submit it to us via email or the following forms on our Site:
- “Get in Touch” on the Contact Us page;
- “Subscribe to Our Mailing List” on the Subscribe page; and
- “Apply Now” for an open position on the Careers page.
- enabling certain functions of the Site;
- enabling our analytics and traffic reporting tools; and
- providing other technical functions or requirements.
Please note, if you delete cookies for the Site or refuse to accept them on future visits, you might not be able to use all the features we offer and some of our pages might not display properly.
How We Use the Information We Collect
The unattributable information we collect via cookies or other server logs may be used for statistical purposes, including to measure and record website traffic anonymously.
If you do choose to submit Personal Information to us through our Site, we may use it in the following ways, as we believe it to be necessary or appropriate to do so:
- Respond to requests, questions, comments, or concerns;
- Provide you with information about our services, events, or marketing communications that we think may be of interest to you:
- Manage our business relationship with you;
- Provide professional services to you;
- Conduct recruiting;
- Improve our services;
- Notify you about any changes to our services or our Site;
- Comply with our obligations, under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- Comply with legal process, including legal and regulatory requirements that apply to us;
- Respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
- Protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and
- Allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may combine the Personal Information that you provide to us with information gathered from other sources. Any use of Personal Information for a purpose other than those described above will require your consent.
You have the right to ask us not to use your Personal Information to share marketing communications with you at any time. You can exercise your right by:
- Replying directly to the marketing message;
- Unsubscribing from marketing messages by clicking the appropriate link in any marketing email you receive; or
- Emailing email@example.com with your request.
When and How We Share Your Personal Information
Larson does not and will not sell Personal Information. However, we may share Personal Information under the following circumstances.
We will provide Personal Information to our service providers to allow them to assist us with delivering the legal and other services that you have requested, such as:
- Credit reference agencies;
- Information technology and information security providers;
- Legal service and technology providers;
- Marketing list management providers; and
- Records management providers.
We will share Personal Information with law enforcement, governmental authorities, or regulators where we are under a duty to disclose or share such information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or if we reasonably consider that this is necessary to help prevent or detect fraud or other crime or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Larson, our clients, or others.
We will disclose Personal Information if you have consented to any disclosure to a third party, including as part of our providing you legal advice, representation, or services.
Future Revisions to This Policy
We reserve the right to revise this Policy. Any future changes will be reflected in an updated version of this Policy and will be available on our Site. When appropriate, we may notify you of changes directly by email.
If you have questions regarding this Policy or the Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org